1. “Did you know stressed is desserts spelt backwards … so just eat some chocolate and relax ”
2. “Your success is determined by who you chose to believe or ignore.” Facebook posted from Tammy
3. “There is a choice you make in everything you do, and in the end, the choice you make, MAKES YOU. We all are the sum of the choices each of us has made.”
The Good Friends Question of the Day: Has God ever tested your faith when it comes to giving? What happened? Please Like Comment & Share! – or call 1-800-944-8443!
6 Extreme Saving Tips You Can Use Now: Here are six ways you can start saving while also improving your quality of life.
- Don’t spend more than $30 on any item of clothing. While you’ll probably need to make some exceptions, such as for a winter jacket, the vast majority of your wardrobe can be purchased on the cheap. Estimated savings: $200 a month or more.
- Party at home. Game nights have soared in popularity recently instead of an expensive night out on the town invite people over for potlucks which means you get to spend time with friends for a fraction of the cost . Estimated savings: $100 a month and up.
- Give coupons instead of gifts. Giving the gift of your time in the form of a coupon to take your mom to a museum, or out for tea, can be far more meaningful than buying that cashmere sweater. Estimated savings: $25 a month or more.
- Substitute fancy dinners with cheap date nights. Dining by candlelight at the most exclusive restaurant in town might seem romantic, but the bill can put a damper on those loving feelings. Instead, try these ideas: Sketch portraits of each other. Take dance lessons. Have a picnic. Go to a lecture or performance at your local college. Watch a model rocket launch. Estimated savings: $200 a month and up.
- Turn your freezer into your very own “fast-food restaurant.” Make their own breakfast, lunch, and dinners and rarely eat out. Estimated savings: $400 a month and up.
- Eat before you go to restaurants. Snack before meeting up with friends at night so you can bypass the pricey entrees at restaurants, opting for cheaper appetizers instead. Estimated savings: $100 a month or more.
- With these techniques, you’ll have fun hosting parties, holding cheap date nights, and inventing new meals and gift coupons, while putting a lot more money in the bank. Total Savings: At least $1,000 a month.
Twin baby boys have a conversation. This is part 2.